Thursday, 24 September 2015

Getting my mouth ready for the first sound

WALT get our mouth ready for the first sound

Success Criteria:
  • I looked closely at the word
  • I looked at the first sound
  • I made the first sound chunk with my mouth




How I am going

I looked closely at the word
Kerri thinks



I looked at the first sound
Kerri thinks



I made the first sound chunk with my mouth
Kerri thinks



Reflection
It was really hard when: sometimes it mis hard to read the book.

Something that really helped me was: reading the book lots of times. Mel and Julie and Kerri and Deb all read with me.

Kerri thinks
As you read, you need to look closely at the words. Make sure you look at the first sound and get your mouth ready. It will help you work out the tricky words.

No comments:

Post a Comment