Sunday, 7 June 2015

My Reading

,Lo WALT: look at the picture to help us work out the word.

Task
Create a ‘movenote’ or a 'show me' on the ipad to share your learning. Take a photo of the book you are reading and record yourself reading. Remember to show your learning, check the success criteria… Have you reached your goal?

Success Criteria:
  • I look at the picture to help me.
  • I point at every word as I read it.
  • I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
  • I read in a clear voice.
How I am going

I look at the picture to help me.
Kerri thinks


I point at every word as I read it.
Kerri thinks


I have included a picture of the book I am reading.
Kerri thinks


 I read in a clear voice. 
Kerri thinks

Reflection

I really like: reading books about cars, trains and taxi's.

I think I need to practice: pointing to every word when I'm reading.

Something that really helped me was: reading to lots of different people like Kerri, Julie, Deb, David and James.

Kerri thinks
Daniel, you are working so hard on your reading and I can see you love reading to loads of different people. I am pleased that is helping your learning. You look at the picture to help you work out tricky new words and you are getting so much better at point at each word as you read. Remember to keep your finger under the word rather than on the word so you can see the words as you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment